This little puppy was scheduled to be euthanised by heartstick in Georgia but a lovely woman has rescued him and is trying to find him his forever home, but he needs some treatment before that time can come as he is partially deaf and blind! If this kind woman didn’t rescue him then he would have been killed by now, so let’s help her out!"Hello? Is anyone out there? My name is Moose and I am not sure what is going on. Somehow I ended up in this scary place called animal control. They called me a "stray" whatever that is and that I only had so much time left. Apparently if no one comes for me this could be it for me. This place is very scary. I cant see or hear much of anything and I dont know what to do. But the other day someone came for me and said I had rescue. I am still not sure what all these terms mean but it had to mean something good! I now have these fluffy toys to play with and someone that kisses me all the time. I was starting to do better and could finally see and hear a little but something happened the other day and I’ve gotten worse. I really need to see a special doctor but the lady who is taking care of me says it is really expensive. They think I am having seizures and need to find something to make me better. If you can please donate and share so that I can go see this doctor I would love you furever. Please help me see and hear again. Love, Moose"
Please reblog and donate by clicking the link below:
Please help this little baby!!!
The good vibe
Certain plants can purify the air taking out toxins or bad or stale air, these are some wonderful plants to keep around the home.
1. Bamboo Palm: It removes formaldahyde and is also said to act as a natural humidifier.
2. Snake Plant: It absorb nitrogen oxides and formaldahyde.
3. Areca Palm: One of the best air purifying plants for general air cleanliness.
4. Spider Plant: Great indoor plant for removing carbon monoxide and other toxins or impurities. Spider plants are one of three plants NASA deems best at removing formaldahyde from the air.
5. Peace Lily: Peace lilies could be called the “clean-all.” They’re often placed in bathrooms or laundry rooms because they’re known for removing mold spores. Also know to remove formaldahyde and trichloroethylene.
6. Gerbera Daisy: Not only do these gorgeous flowers remove benzene from the air, they’re known to improve sleep by absorbing carbon dioxide and giving off more oxygen over night.
Watercolor Phoenix (first session) by Victor Octaviano at Puros Cabrones Tattoo - Santo André, Brazil
What didn’t kill me made me feel like a piece of shit for months.